Have a question not answered here? Send us a message and we'll get back with you.
Where are you located?
We are ¼ mile north of the Halfmoon Diner (corner of Rte. 9 and Grooms Road) and across the street from Lindsey’s (which is next to the bank by Walmart). Once you turn on our drive, go past the house on the right, down the long winding driveway and you will be in our parking lot. The entrance doors are in the center of the building, facing the main parking lot. Click on the link below to be redirected to Google Maps showing our location: https://email@example.com,-73.7553182,17z
Where do I park?
There are two, large parking lots that may be used. When you enter the Youth for Christ campus you will be in the main parking lot, with another lot on the side – just following the drive past the first parking lot. Handicapped spaces are also designated.
How do you dress?
Most who attend dress casually. Some prefer to ‘dress up’. Feel free to come as you are most comfortable. Too see more about who we are, go to our ‘About’ page on our website. (http://libertycf.org/about)
I have kids. Is there a program for them?
Liberty Christian Fellowship has a Sunday School program for all ages. Lessons are presented in an age appropriate manner and include bible readings, crafts, and videos. We also have our own Clown Ministry Member – I’va Newheart. To learn more go to our “Liberty Kids” page on our website. (http://libertycf.org/liberty-kids-korner)
Are there opportunities to get involved?
As with every church, our congregation is integral to our success. There are many ways to be involved – from hosting fellowship after service to helping with the service setup/cleanup and everything in between is an opportunity to be involved. Have a talent or skill you feel would help or enhance our Church? Let us know! Volunteer opportunities are posted on our website’s “Volunteer” page so you can see where we have a need currently. (http://libertycf.org/volunteer-opportunity/want-to-get-involved-volunteer)
How do I become a member?
This church is composed of individuals (members) who:
- Publicly and truthfully confess that they have accepted Jesus Christ as both Savior and Lord of their lives.
- Agree that the Liberty Christian Fellowship Church is the local body through which they will serve and worship God.
- Agree to service wit their time, talent and treasure.
- Agree to abide by its covenant and administrative policies.
- Have been or will e water baptized.
- Sign an agreement attesting the above.
Membership in Liberty Christian Fellowship Church will provide the following privileges and responsibilities:
- Attendance at general church meetings and functions.
- The opportunity to provide input regarding matters brought before the church elders ad deacons.
- The aid, comfort, support and prayers of the church in the following areas:
- Spiritual growth
- Physical needs
- Financial needs
For more information or to become a member, use the contact form on this page or call 518-867-5436.