[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”August 27, 2017 Gen 10 – 11 God Bails Us Out At Babel by Negating Nimrod’s New World Order ” _builder_version=”3.0.69″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” text_line_height=”1.4em” border_style=”solid”]
Walk Thru The Word for Today: Genesis 10: 1 – 7 ESV
1These are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Sons were born to them after the flood.
Genesis 10: 8 – 12 ESV
8Cush fathered Nimrod; he was the first on earth to be a mighty man.a 9He was a mighty hunter before the LORD. Therefore it is said, “Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the LORD.” 10The beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. 11From that land he went into Assyria and built Nineveh, Rehoboth-Ir, Calah, and 12Resen between Nineveh and Calah; that is the great city.
Genesis 11: 1 – 5 ESV
Genesis 11: 1-5 1Now the whole earth had one language and the same words. 2And as people migrated from the east, they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there. 3And they said to one another, “Come, let us make bricks, and burn them thoroughly.” And they had brick for stone, and bitumen for mortar. 4Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth.” 5And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of man had built.
Genesis 11: 6 – 9 ESV
Genesis 11: 6-9 6And the LORD said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them. 7Come, let us go down and there confuse their language, so that they may not understand one another’s speech.” 8So the LORD dispersed them from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city. 9Therefore its name was called Babel, because there the LORD confuseda the language of all the earth. And from there the LORD dispersed them over the face of all the earth.
Message Map: Genesis 10:1 – 11:9
God Bails Us Out At Babel by Negating Nimrod’s New World Order
- The World Is A Tale of 70 nations vs. 70 people
- The World’s struggle is “A Tale of two cities:
- Babel / Babylon, the City of Man/Satan
- Jerusalem, The City of God.
- Nimrod is the First Negotiator of the New World Order
- The Tower of Babel Is An Astrological Temple of Worship that corrupted God’s intention for the zodiac
- The Heavens Declare The Glory of God and The Original Zodiac tells the Bible’s story.
- god Divides the world into Sovereign States to save it from dictators
- Nimrod’s Legacy of Anti-Biblical Religion & Politics The World’s Ways Always End in separating civics from Biblical Morality – regardless of its positive sounding talking points.
- We minster “in but not of” the city of man
- We fulfill Christ’s Great Commission by Communicating
- God gives new chances to fill us with the spirit so we can live his way.
Gen Chapter 10 Tells The 70 vs. 70 situation
The World Is A Tale of the multitude of 70 nations vs. 70 people-representatives of God.
The World’s struggle is “A Tale of two cities: Babel/Babylon, the City of Man/Satan vs. jerusalem, the City of God .
God’s mission to reach the nations
In the Old Testament Israel is to remain/stay in the land as an example to the nations.
In 1 Kings 10:8-9 The Queen of the South/Shea says, to Solomon: 8Happy are your men [and] Happy are your servants! … 9Blessed be the LORD your God, who has delighted in you and set you on the throne of Israel! Because the LORD loved Israel forever, he has made you king, that you may execute justice and righteousness.’ (also 2 Chron 9:1-8)
Thus the Queen of South/Sheba acknowledge that living under God’s law is the best way to live and conduct a nation’s civics!
In the New Testament Christ, who is the reason God lifted up Israel from among the nations, tells us to “go into all the world.”
Jesus say in Matt 12:42 & Lk 11:31 The queen of the South will rise up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and behold, something greater than Solomon is here.
Gen 10: 8-9 Nimrod, whose name means REBEL, was the first (earliest) on earth to be a mighty man, and Satan will be inspiring more.
A MIGHTY man & hunter = “a strong, valiant hunter of the SOULS” of other men.
9Therefore it is said, “Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the LORD.” before = rebelliously defiant in God’s face “in God’s face” = in opposition of God’s Commandments to populate the earth!
Nimrod is the 1st world dictator – Nimrod is the 1st Negotiator of the New World Order
Gen 10:10-12 10The beginning (= first phase, step) of his kingdom (realm, chiefly non-Israel) was Babel (Bab-el = gate/gateway & el = GOD) Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar (Babylonia). 11From that land he went into Assyria and built [3 major cities] Nineveh, Rehoboth-Ir, Calah, and 12Resen between Nineveh and Calah; that is the great city.
Nimrod was a “No Go” at The Tower of Babel
Genesis 11: 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build and make a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, to make a name for ourselves, lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth” indicates …
- Nimrod was creating a sacred space in which to meet a) God or b) to have his own name glorified. ____________________
- Nimrod wanted “a city and a tower with its top in the heavens” to a) find God and worship Him; b) set himself up as God.
- Nimrod says, “lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth” because a) he was defying God’s command to multiply and fill the earth; b) he was going to obey God after he built his own kingdom; c) building his own kingdom was his way of obeying God.
- God meets with man on a) man’s terms or b) on God’s terms.
The Biblical Zodiac – Mazzaroth
A Cipher is a secret or disguised way of writing; a code: he was writing cryptic notes in a cipher make proposals to slay children and the elderly under the guise of a positive individual right, social benefit, or worldly outcome.
The twelve major constellations of the Zodiac are referred to in the Bible as the “Mazzaroth.”
The word “Zodiac” comes from the Greek zoad, which means “the way” or “the path.”
Many Christian scholars believe God depicts His story and promise of salvation within the stars. (Ps 19:1, 50:6, 97: 6, Ps. 89:2 & Zech 2: 6) http://www.freewebs.com/brucedurbinonlinescripture/biblicalzodiac.htm
Psalm 19:1… The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. …
Psalm 50:6 The heavens declare/proclaims his righteousness, for God himself is judge!
Psalm 97:6 The heavens declare His righteousness, And all the peoples have seen His glory.
Psalm 89:2 I will declare that your gracious love was established forever; in the heavens itself, you have established your faithfulness. …
Job 38:37 Who can number the clouds by wisdom? Or who can tilt the water skins of the heavens.
The 12 Signs of the Zodiac Tell God’s Plan and His-Story
1) Virgo – The saga begins with Virgo (a virgin) bringing forth a son, who is the Promised Seed of the Woman – with a branch in her right hand and ears of corn in her left. This Promised Seed of the woman is the Desired of all nations, and is a two-natured being, who will come to harvest.
Isa 7:14 “A virgin will conceive”
Hag 2:7-desired of all nations shall come
Isa 53:3 despised/rejected of men
Ps 96:13 he cometh to judge the earth;
2) LIBRA – (the scales must balance- but they don’t) = Man does not possess the power to save himself, the price is deficient.
Isa 53:10-sin offering (balance our lacks)
Dan 9:26- 62 weeks, messiah cut off
Isa 53:7 -lamb to the slaughter;
Ez18:4 blood remission
Ps 110:1 -thine enemies thy footstool
3) A scorpion and archer together symbol the battle between Satan (Scorpio) and Jesus Christ (Sagittarius -Archer).
The archer has his bow drawn toward Satan, and the half-man half-horse depicts the dual nature of Jesus Christ, who is very God and very man.
Battle between woman’s seed and Satan
The intent of Satan is to sting to kill Christ to thwart God’s plan of salvation.
Gen 3:15– Satan strikes man’s heel, and the woman’s seed will bruise the head;
Ps 91:13 tread on the adder
Rev 19:11-white horse; conqueror
4) SAGITTARIUS The archer The Redeemer’s Triumph. Jesus Christ is has his bow drawn toward Satan. The half-man-horse = the dual nature of God and man.
Ps 45:3-5-people fall under thee; Ps64: God shoots arrow
Isa 27:1-slay the dragon;
Ps91:13 tread on adder
5) Capricorn, part-goat and part-fish. The goat was often used in sacrificial ceremonies to cleanse sins on the Day of Atonement. Christ was, in effect, that perfect sacrifice, adopting the sins of the world.
Isa 53:8 (& Lev 9:15; 16:22) -stricken for my people;
6) Aquarius – a water-bearer is next, and is pouring out an endless supply of water, within which are fish – Pisces, who abide in the water
Aquarius-Pisces is a twofold constellation, representing both Jew and Gentile who will be bound in struggle with Satan until Christ’s return.
Christ is pouring out living water, whose supply never ends.
Isa 33: -Lord is rivers/streams;
Joel 2:pours out Spirit
John 4: 13-14 &
John 7: 37-39: From Christ flows living water
7) Pisces, who abide in the water. Pisces is a twofold constellation, representative of both Jew and Gentile who will be bound in struggle with Satan until the return of Jesus Christ.
Pisces is a twofold constellation, representative of both Jew and Gentile who will be bound in struggle with Satan until the return of Jesus Christ. As the fish cannot survive outside water, a believer cannot survive outside the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Christians must remain and abide in Christ.
Mt 4:18 & Mk 1:17– “Follow me, and I will make you become fishers of men.”
8) Aries, a ram depicts the reign of Jesus who returns to triumph with His Church over Satan. The ram depicts depicts Blessings Consummated and Enjoyed.
Jesus is the ram caught in the thicket that redeems Isaac.
The triumphant Deliverer breaks the barriers to salvation
Gen 22:13 Abraham looked in the thicket and saw a ram
Rev 19:9 marriage supper of the lamb
Is 62: 3-5 – marriage of Christ; Isa 61:10, Isa 54:5-8
Ps 74:12-14-break dragon’s head; Isa 26:21; 27:1
9) TAURUS Messiah, the Coming Judge of All the Earth – TAURUS Messiah, the Coming Judge of All the Earth protects the herd/flock
As a bull Christ returns to lead the charge and gore the evil one establishing his rule on earth.
Isa 34:2; 26:21;
Jud 14-rushing to judge; gore enemies
10) Gemini the Twins presents a picture dual role of the savior! – Christ is the suffering servant and the righteous judge. Christ also is The Twins present a picture of Christ’s dual role as Lion of Judah and Lamb of God.
Jer33:14 Righteous (2 natured) branch to rule; Jer 23:5
Isa 63:3-4-trample the enemy; Mal 4; &
Ps 60; 12
Isa 59:19-redeemer shall come to Zion;
Isa 49:24 x
11) Cancer, the crab has both a protective shell and claws to protect – Messiah’s Redeemed Possessions. The possessions held fast in the lesser and greater Sheepfolds. The redeemed pilgrims safely journeying home.
Isa 35:10-ransomed of Lord to Zion;
Isa 51; Jer 31; Isa 60
12) leo – The lion, is victor Christ defeats and casts down Satan.
Leo steps upon the head of Hydra the Serpent. Christ, the Lion of Judah, is victor, defeats, treads upon and casts down Satan.
Rev 5:5 Lion of tribe of Judah prevails
Rev 20:2 Satan chained
Ps 75:8-God’s cup;
Ps 11:6 fire/brimstone in the cup
Rev 19: hybrids eat God’s enemy’s flesh
God divides the world into Sovereign States to save it from dictators
In Genesis 11: 6-9 God divides the world into sovereign states to save it from dictators
Herodotus & Josephus explain that Nimrod promoted that his grandma, Mrs. Noah was an “Anti-dulivian” a half-human-half-fish being who could not be drowned.
- Nimrod’s goal was to persuade men to not worship God, which he would accomplish either by coercion or by force.
- Nimrod’s Legacy of Anti-Biblical Religion & Politics is a model all socialist, communist and totalitarian dictators follow. The world’s ways always end in separating civics from biblical Morality – regardless of its positive sounding talking points.
Babel vs. declaration of independence
Let’s determine if the statements below would pertain to something Nimrod would codify or is what America’s Founding Fathers stated in The Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights. At the end of each statement, select FF for America’s Founding Fathers or N for Nimrod of Babel.
- Our rights come from God. FF/N
- Our rights come from the leader. FF/N
- Government has the right to take our rights away. FF/N
- Government cooperates with God to secure the Rights He gives us. FF/N
- The Bible is given so we understand out rights. FF/N
- Church and State will be Separate. FF/N
Nimrod did not separate church and state, as he wanted everyone to worship him or his way. No communist government separates itself from religion, but instead controls t – often by totalitarian force.
What & Where Is Babylon
The Bible says Babylon is
- Rev 17:1 – the great prostitute who is seated on many waters.
- Rev 17:1 – destined for judgement.
- Isiah 13, 14 & Jer 50 & 51 – to be destroyed catastrophically like Sodom and Gomorrah – which hasn’t happened yet, so Babylon must be rebuilt, which Sadam Hussain started and UNESCO is continuing.
Picture is of The Ruins of the ancient city of Babylon are seen near Hilla, south of Baghdad, Feb. 28, 2015.
The Bride of Christ vs The Mistress of Satan
Is Nimrods Legacy to negotiate the world back into God’s judgement?
The true Church is called the bride of Christ.
Rev 13: Satan works through a 2 horned, lamb-like, dragon-ian system that is his mistress, which is a 2 pronged false religious system of blasphemy against the 5 Biblical tenets Christ.
THE 2 WOMEN IN REV Chapters 12 & 17
See table below:
|THE 2 WOMEN IN REV 12 & 17||JERUSALEM – ISRAEL
WOMAN RIDING THE BEAST
|WHERE||In Heaven||Upon Many Waters|
|MOTHER||of Man-Child = Christ||of Harlots = Root of All False Religions|
|CLOTHED||with the Sun||Purple, Scarlet & Gold|
|IDENTITY||Sun, Moon & Stars (= Israel, Gen 37: 9 -11)||Reigns Over 10 Kings including Little Horn over 3 (Caliphate vs. Holy Roman Empire)|
|ENEMY||Dragon||10 Kings who overthrow her
astray battle for power & perhaps to make room for the Anti-Christ’s reign of real terror
|RELATED||Hated by World||Loved by the World that’s Drunk with Her Iniquities|
|SUSTAINED||by Wings of Heaven (Eagle’s Wings)||Dragon & 2 Beast Support who each other|
|HEADDRESS||Crown of 12 Stars||“Mystery Babylon The Great”|
|STATUS||Widowed & Divorced (for now)||I Am No Widow (Her Satanic husband is yet to die)|
|FINAL LOCATION||New Jerusalem||Habitation of Demons (Metaphorically Sodom & Egypt)|
The Tower represents a tremendous heart problem of how we are born into sin – a defiant tower resurrected against God within us. Fatima |ˈfatəmə| (c. ad 606–632), youngest daughter of the Muhammad, and wife of the fourth caliph, Ali. The descendants of Muhammad trace their lineage through her; she is revered, especially by Shiite Muslims, as the mother of the imams Hasan and Husayn.
- The low-hanging fruit of Pride! Pride is low-hanging because we don’t have to work hard to be proud. We naturally are so!
- The destructive outcomes of disobedience about what God says
Had they done it God’s way, perhaps there would be no language barrier – says Albert Mohler. Think of the human productivity that could be accomplished if we did not have language barriers.
- A willful, stubborn resistance against repentance which is the primary step necessary to correct our sin problem.
Yet despite our pride, God performs the tremendous miracle of salvation that restores us to fellowship and obedience to Him!
The Dispersion Is An evangelistic challenge
Our mission is to be used of God to fulfill His Great Commission. Which requires us to minister IN but not of” the world / the city of man
The Great Commission – 16Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. 17And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. (waver, hesitate, halt between two opinions) 18And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.19Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them inb the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
17And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted.” Our goal is to allow God to work in our hearts, so we worship without doubting.
We fulfill Christ’s Great Commission by Communicating God gives new chances to fill us with the spirit so we can live his way.
Authority = (moral influence and spiritual power, that overrides earthly power) & Christ wants to delegate that power so it flows through us to reach and transform others.
Loving God Most Means Being Doer’s of What He Says
God, please work in us and make us the kind of people who can step into obedience.
God please work steadfast faithfulness in us …
- so we do not lean on our own understanding (Prov 3: 5-6)
- so we get see free from any false narratives we believe.
- so our “self-talk” lines up with the faith-talk in Your Word!
- so we step out of the shadowy shame of our shortcomings into the achievements Your Holy Spirit motivates.
- to be all You want us to be, as we trust Jer 29: 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Let’s Celebrate Christ,
Our Passover, Sacrificed
So We Freely Can Join In The Feast!
Based on Heb 12
In Communion we …
- reflect on Christ – per Heb 12: 2-3
- repent of the weight of sin – per Heb 12:1
- are reproved by His discipline – per Heb 12:5
- are restored to righteousness by His grace – per Heb 12: 11
- are refreshed by His power – per Heb 12: 12
1 Cor. 11: 23-26 23For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, 24and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, “This is my body, which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”
25In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.
To view the recorded message, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBhNYt0q6xk